Saturday, April 12, 2014

Preparing for a Trial Mandarin Lesson

I read an article by marcus yip saying the preparation work that a private banker done before the first meeting with his client, because u never get a second chance to create a first impression. When I prepare a trial lesson for a new student, I also do a lot of preparation: information collection, understanding student's background and objectives, related industry/company news, a book recommendation list and a tailor-made study plan.     看叶朗程的文章说private banker见客第一面之前做多少准备,因为第一印象非常重要,你未必有第二次机会我给学生试堂的时候,也会做很多功课:资料收集、了解学生的背景及学习目标、相关行业/公司的新闻、推荐适宜的书籍、制定量身定做的学习计划。

I'm at Harbourside in Kowloon Station near ICC, and start my first meeting with a new potential student in a sunny afternoon.       晴朗的午后,我在九龙站ICC旁边的Harbourside,见一个新学生...
   

No comments: